Announcements‎ > ‎

2020 B2V Race Postponed

posted Mar 13, 2020, 1:35 PM by Radio Baker2Vegas
Hello to all,
I have notified you previously that they are hoping to run the race the weekend of October 2-4, 2020.  Please take a look at your calendars and see how that date works for you. We need information on the number of volunteers who will be able to fit the race into their fall schedules.  In the information that I received it was stated that no matter what happens in 2020 the 2021 race will go on as scheduled for the spring of 2021. Of course the October date also depends on the progression of the Corona Virus pandemic and how we are hopefully recovering from it and lives are returning to more normal status.
Please let your stage volunteers know about the October dates and let me know if you have questions. I too, will notify you as I get any further information from the race organizers. Most importantly of all, please stay safe and my prayers are with everyone and their families.
Joy Matlack, KD6FJV
Communications Director
Baker to Vegas Challenge Cup Relay